Monday, November 15, 2010

Trying very hard to keep up.

As I look back on my blog, I realize I really do suck at keeping it up. The things I write about are precious to me and I want to keep it going. Everyday something funny happens in our family and I want to log it down. I don't want to forget those times. So I am re-dedicated. I have even set a reminder on my phone so that I will be reminded everyday to at least write something. I know that my kids would love to have this to look back at - along with their scrap booking books. HA! Did I just say scrap booking? Yes, another craft I LOVE to do, but can't find the time for. Gracie is 9 and I am still scrapping her 1st year. :( This is going to change. I found a friend that I hope between the two of us we can get others to plan a monthly night to scrap.
More to come....xo, T

No comments: