Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Joys

My friend, Sarah over at http://www.sarahmarkley.com/ put up a wonderful post on her blog today about challenging herself to find daily joys in life all through the month of December. I loved this! Life is about that, isn't it? Looking for what you can be JOYful about. I look around and there are many wonderful things that bring us JOY each day, but we are so used to them and take them for granted, that sometimes we may miss those little things. For today, I have found JOY in being healthy. I have never suffered by being unhealthy, but moving around my house today I was cleaning and organizing with such ease, but I took it for granted. What if I wasn't able to do that and everyday was a struggle? At the least, it would be a very unproductive day, and at the worst I probably wouldn't enjoy waking up each day. I find JOY in my health and vigor. What do you find JOYful?

No comments: