Sunday, May 17, 2009

Superman

Cole BELIEVES in his heart of hearts that he IS Superman. I have dropped him at school only to pick him up and he is in his Pajama Top (Superman). Yes, I did a double take. Come to find out- he had layered his t-shirt over his pajama shirt and then at school takes it off to reveal who he really is. This has got to be one of his hysterical moments. I laughed because to me that is funny. I choose my battles and if he wants to do that- then do it. There are plenty of days when he is grown where he won't get to choose what he wears and where he will have to care what he looks like. To me that is cute.

Anyway, our boy believes he is Superman. He also happens to believe that he is actually "all of the boy superheros." Why not? Daddy is.

Cole is Superman from Trina Walker on Vimeo.

No comments: