Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cole the Rocket!






Soccer comes naturally for Cole. He bullets through that field like a bat out of Hell!! It's actually very hilarious. In the U5 division they don't even have goalies. They play 3 on 3 and all run after the ball trying to make it into the opposing goal net. These boys are just darling and just funny.

Cole is either smiling the entire time or he is ferocious and aggressive after that ball. Last game I noticed he will even push the other players to make sure he can get that ball. Afterward I had to show him how to appropriately nudge the players in soccer, not to "push." Boys are so black and white though- because he is like, "mom, I'm just pushing to get the ball." There is nothing more to it then that.

He really seems to enjoy soccer. I was lucky that my friend got action shots of Gracie, but I haven't been able to get any of Cole. So I'll take my camera tomorrow and get some of him in full uniform.

No comments: