Monday, August 13, 2007

Well, I have been trying to figure out how to put up a picture over to the right of where you are reading. I am trying to put Bryan up there but I can't figure it out. Anyone know how? I know how to add pictures into a post and that is it. Cole and Gracie are very excited about going to Disneyland. They managed to find the DVD all by themselves today and play it!! So they were watching Disneyland rides & Gracie was wondering if Cole would be tall enough to ride all the ones she can. I don't think she wants him to miss out like she remembers missing out on rides (specifically the raft ride at California Adventure). She has been waiting to go on that one forever! I have explained to her that he won't be able to go on it. It will just be the two of us because Robert doesn't like to get wet and then have to walk around. So Gracie and I get to get soaked :) By the way, Disneyland is still another 5 weeks away and so it is going to be a LONG 5 weeks.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Can Aunties join in and meet the family at Disneyland?