Sunday, August 26, 2007

the "everydays"

Well, we have gotten through the 1st week of 1st grade!! Gracie LOVED every minute of it and was in fact named the 1st High Flyer of the year (this is equivalent to Student of the Week)! She was called up at the assembly and was very nervous and shy. Would not look at anyone or smile. She told us that her stomach got very jumpy when she heard her name. She really is our "school girl." She just loves it so much. I am doing surprisingly well. I have managed through the day with Cole, but I do miss her. The days go by quick and it seems that I am putting her to bed as quickly as I got her up that morning. So I have developed a fun incentive for the kids depending on how their week goes (getting out the door in the morning, getting their little jobs done, good behavior and bed time) we call it "Ice cream Friday!" So we get to have a fun afternoon on Fridays!! They love this! We are having a good time. I will post some fun pics soon! AND the reason I am not now is because, Guess what????? My computer crashed tonight--so now that is a headache for us because of course your computer is like your car!!! LUCKILY, I had backed up my files earlier. I hope to be back on line by the end of the week. Right now I am on Robert's lap top. We have a busy week ahead--so I am off to sleep. I hope to hear from you guys. Take Care and goodnight!

No comments: