Sunday, September 27, 2009

Trina's playing soccer!!

Yes, I finally did it- I took up an activity for myself. It has been so fun. Here are some pics of my 1st and 2nd game. It is a co-ed team, we are trying to rally enough ladies so that we can have our own. I'm finding that a lot of women don't want to take the leap. They think they have to have experience and are afraid of the guys. I have learned, you just have to ignore the guys. They are filled with testosterone and the competitive nature in them just doesn't go away!












This is SO fun! I am so happy- I feel so great after my games. Energized and light! Love this and I am trying to recruit my friends to play! My family are great support- they love to come watch and root me on! So cute.
Below is what the kids like to do during the games- there is a pond right next to the field.

No comments: