Monday, September 14, 2009

Cole turns 5!


What a milestone this is. I can't believe my youngest has already hit it? Again, where has the time gone? He used to be my sweet and mellow baby/toddler and then he hit 3 and I don't know what happened! He challenges me everyday! Due to the fact that both kids birthdays are within 2 weeks of each other, Cole really has never had his own birthday party. We thought it time he have it! He got to invite 5 friends, Josh, Matthew, Jake, Cole and Christopher, and we went to the Pizza Factory. As you can see, we did have some BIG sisters tag along too!






Cole loved receiving all of his gifts and as you can see, he was thrilled with his skateboard. Cole was smiles the whole time and was just giddy that this whole day was about him. It was so cute! Happy Birthday my boy, welcome to the "whole hand" age!! :)

No comments: