Monday, December 1, 2008

Jamey and Alexandra's Wedding and Reception

In October, I traveled with the kids up North for Jamey's wedding. They were so amazing and very well behaved and even great travelers! Here are some photos.


The Group.

The kids with Grandpa.

Cole is just exasperated because the cake has not arrived!

Mom and the kids enjoying the festivities.

The kids were very shy to go up to the groom, aka Uncle, but nonetheless they did. They really enjoyed it when they were up there.

The extremely happy couple, Jamey and Alexandra

GG and Gracie

Grandma and Gracie, what a great photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great memories of a perfect day! Sharing with love and pride, Jaamey & Alex's happiness, you and your so well behaved little ones. The picture of patient little Cole says it all...waiting quietly, after speeches, vidoes and dinner...for his piece of the wedding cake. Remembering too..Gracie watching Alex and then saying.."I want that dress". They are so precious and your visit was a blessing. G G

JKS said...

I can't believe that is your brother! I think I remember him at like 10 years old. Wow. Your mom and Richard look much the same as I remember them. I'm glad you had a good time and congrats to your "not so little" brother!