Friday, December 5, 2008

Some things to learn about me.

ABC's tagged by Lisa

A. Attached or single? Happily attached.


B. Best friend? Julie, Robert



C. Cake or pie? Cake-chocolate


D. Day of the week? Wednesday


E. Essential item? iphone


F. Favorite color? blue


G. Gummi worms or bears? bears


H. Hometown? Santa Rosa, Ca


I. Favorite Indulgence? anything in the bakery


J. January or July? July


K. Kids? Yes, Cole 4 & Gracie 7


L. Life isn't complete without? Family and good friends


M. Marriage date? August 16th,1998


N. Number of siblings? 3


O. Oranges or apples? apples


P. Phobias? cholesterophobia and falling


Q. Quotes?
"Together we may have it all, but we may not always have it all together!"


R. Reasons to smile? my kids & my husband! & good health


S. Season of choice? Fall


T. Tag one person. Mom


U. Unknown fact about me? quieter than I seem.


V. Vultures or parakeets? Parakeets


W. Worst habit? biting my nails! Please help me!


X. X-ray or Ultrasound? ultrasound


Y. Favorite food? (Why is this the question for "y?") mexican


Z. Zodiac sign? Sagitarius

No comments: