Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Happenings around here....

I went to get Cole at Pre School on Thursday and he ordinarily is ready to go when he sees me. He is hugging, kissing, talking and all over me basically to get out of there! 5 hours is enough. However, this day he was busy and started crying that I was even there to get him?? Hello? Well, his little classmate had just received a birthday gift of "MONSTER TRUCKS" and they were all down on the ground trying them out. I hadn't seen Cole's face light up like that in awhile. This was exciting and BIG news. He had such a fun time with these trucks. The mom of the classmate was next to me and told me she found these at this little hallmark store, whoever would have known? So where do you think I went that night? I actually had 1 more gift I needed to get for him. Thanks.




Gracie celebrated with her Brownie Troop on Dec. 16th, their Christmas party. We baked and brought appetizers for the girls to pig out on. They had fun..played games and ate! This is her troop. She enjoys this lots. She goes once a week and then we have many outside outings with the troop also.

No comments: