Friday, June 20, 2008

What a Great Poem

i am: who God made me... i can't change it... only nurture it.
i think: too much about everything... too much and doubt myself
i know: that I love my kids.
i want: to make sure that my kids know i love them and I want for them to be confident; a task that gets harder as the kids grow. They are 4 and 7.
i have: a great family who I just try to enjoy my time with.
i wish: there wasn't such pettiness in the world.
i hate: saying goodbye.
i miss: my Mom, my Grandma, my brother and his family and dear friends
i fear: crazy people who don't think
i feel: emotions! they get the better of me!
i hear: Dragon Tales in the background
i smell: Coconut Body Lotion
i crave: small and thoughtful acts of love.
i search: for consistency and peace
i wonder: who my kids will marry.
i regret: not staying on top of sending cards like I used to & also when I lose my temper with the kids.
i love: my family, my friends and relaxing times.
i ache: when I feel people take what i say wrong.
i care: about the way i am raising my kids. i want them to be strong, caring & sensitive individuals who are confident and believe in themselves.
i always: have a sandwich for lunch-my favorite.
i am not: always sure of what I should do
i believe: in my kids.
i dance: to high school musical 1 & 2, Camp Rock & Hannah Montana. i have a 7 & 4 year old who LOVE these.
i sing: not too great
i cry: not so much anymore; sometimes I am just numb
i don't always: keep my control and composure when it comes to my kids.
i fight: when I believe in something very strongly
i write: because i enjoy expressing myself.
i never: smoke
i listen: because i enjoy the thoughts of others.
i need: to be loved.
i am happy about: everything when it is smooth sailing and I feel NO stress, this is when I notice I am most happy.

No comments: