Saturday, June 21, 2008

A date out for the girls.

A couple of weeks ago Gracie and I went on a date. We were in need of having some girl time. What she DIDN'T know, was that I was considering surprising her and getting her ears pierced. She really hasn't been dying to get them done, she has only asked a couple of times. I remember I was about her age when I got mine done. It seemed fun and I knew she would be happy. So here we are enjoying our dinner at Islands. I have just asked her if she would like to get her ears pierced. She was very excited and a little nervous.






Here we are at Claire's getting Gracie's ears pierced!!





Smiling Gracie only after a few tears. She was a very brave girl. Notice the cute birthstone earrings.





Smiling girl after getting her frozen yogurt. It was a great night!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a night out for the girls! It's hard to believe that our little girl has pierced ears now! Great pictures, happy faces.
We love you all,
Mom and Richard/Grandma and Grandpa