Monday, June 2, 2008

If you're reading this please make a comment....

please...I like to know who my audience is!!







DISNEYLAND surprise...
the kids were so happy. We swung through the loop at gracie's school, picked her up, and I said, "guess what-we are going to Disneyland!!" Their mouths dropped open and then turned into huge grins and they started screaming. They were so excited and it was a magical day-for sure. I have decided one thing, I still love roller coasters, but there are 2 I am forever staying off of now. I have officially ridden Space Mountain for the last time. If you haven't been on it since they re-did it, it is much more nauseating. And I will always stay off of the California Screamin' one at Ca. Adventure. Enough is enough. It is not worth it to keep putting myself through that sickness. This was also the 1st time we saw Cole act a little bit on his fear. Any time he got afraid, he immediately started saying he needed to go to the bathroom. Hmmmm....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! Always delighted with the pictures and check daily.
Keem 'em coming.
Love and hugs to all, GG

Julie AMC Fan said...

Darling pictures. Love to see them. I don't ever remember you getting sick on roller coasters. Is this something new? Happy to see you all had a good time making memories.
Love, Mom and Richard

trinawalker said...

Mom, since they re-did Space Mountain it is different. It doesn't feel like a good old roller coaster anymore. I don't like it at all. I still LOVE Thunder Mountain, Matterhorn, Indiana Jones and any of the others but just not Space Mountain.