Monday, May 19, 2008

Soccer Pics and Cole, not exactly happy.

Here is Cole, the night of the Father/Daughter dance at Gracie's school (pics to be posted soon). He was extremely upset because he wasn't included in that. He didn't really care that he was going to get to have time with just Mommy and him. He wanted to be attending the dance. Just the thought of being left out was not appealing, I think. We ended up having fun. We put together puzzles, played cars, read books and cuddled. I think he turned out happy, at least I hope. 


Gracie is just about done with Soccer for this season. We really think she liked it, considering it was her first time. I, personally, hope she wants to play again in the Fall. I may even play in the Fall. I always knew that soccer was my favorite. I wish I could have played longer when I was a kid. Cole is now very eager to play as soon as he turns 4. More later....

PS. I am in the process of trying to get a video uploaded to my blog. It is not working :( I am getting frustrated..so keep checking back.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable picture of sweet little Cole. Also, our dear little red head soccer player Gracie, right in front with the pretty pink ball. Proud GG

trinawalker said...

yeah, she always gets upset because she has to be in the front of all group pics because she is the smallest. Problems!!!!!