Thursday, October 11, 2007

today......

Oct 11th, hmmmm....we got to see some old friends today and have dinner, although not very relaxing or much talking time since the kids were a little wild, our 3 and 6 yr olds and their 2 and 3yr olds.....picture that!! We had a nice visit though. We had hoped to make it to the pumpkin patch but not enough time.

We found out today that Gracie has been selected to be Student of the Month, a very high honor according to Ms. Sumner...As only a few are honored throughout the year. Gracie has no idea and will not know until she is called up at the assembly in the multi purpose room in a couple of weeks. This is so exciting. I clearly remember being honored with Top Citizen of the Month when I was young too!! And ironically Gracie and I were just talking about it and she was asking me if I remembered. Anyway, we are so proud of her and I will be sure and post some pictures.....

2 comments:

GG said...

hmmmm...another Linda Bold??? Congratulations to Gracie and proud parents! GG

Julie AMC Fan said...

Like I have often told you, she will be one of those kids that start college when they are 12! How fun for her when she receives her award. Love it!
Love, Mom