Sunday, August 31, 2008

Gracie's 7th Birthday

Gracie had her 1st slumber party-she invited 3 girls. Meghan, Madison and Payton. They had so much fun. Robert took Cole out to the movies and to dinner. The girls showed up at 4pm. We went swimming, ate pizza & cake. opened presents, did a picture frame craft, did a Peppermint Foot Soak and watched Camp Rock. The laughed, screamed, played and were GIRLS. It was so cute. They all got into bed about 9:45. I sat with them and told them a story and laid down until they were asleep-it only took about an hour to get 4 girls to go to sleep. So it wasn't bad. Although between Cole waking up through the night and then the girls got up at 4:30 (yes I am serious), I was pretty tired by Noon on Sunday. It was so successful and everyone got along and really had a BLAST. So cute...This picture is of them all going to sleep on Gracie's floor. I love it. I loved it in black and white too. Happy 7th Birthday Gracie. We love you!


1 comment:

Sarah Markley said...

so cute!! my oldest is turning 7 in January. This looks like a cute idea!! thanks for visiting my blog. =)