Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Swimming..Swimming..Swimming..

Gracie loving this intertube-we need to get one.


Cole also loved his. We are low on pool toys-guess I need to get some.



Can you guess what we have been doing this summer? Every morning I have been trying to take the kids outside to swim for 1-2 hours. It has been beautiful here. Last week we had a play date with our neighbors and some other friends at their pool. I hear we are supposed to get back into the triple digits this week-it's not fun when it is that hot. It is almost intolerable to be outside, even in a pool. The kids are EXCELLENT at swimming. I actually am going to put them in advanced swimming lessons later this summer,so they can start to perfect their strokes. I remember the days where I had to be right next to them. I can't believe I am at the point where I can sit in the shade and just watch them. They go everywhere, down deep, diving, jumping, sliding, catching diving sticks and diving rings, etc. They are fish. I have FISH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky little ones to have their own pool to themselves, makes the summer easier for you all, I'm sure. So glad to hear they can swim so well,
Love you all,
Mom and Richard/Grandma and Grandpa